I have been nominated for the Liebster Award. Liebster is a German word for beloved. Thank you stateeats.com for the nomination! The Liebster Award is essentially the chain letter for bloggers.
The rules are simple: Answer the ten questions I have been given, nominate ten blogs that have a smallish following and give them ten new questions to answer. This helps promote each other’s blogs. I accept!
Here are the Liebster Questions stateeats.com has given me to answer:
- What’s your favorite comfort food? Ice cream
- Where would you like to travel that you’ve never been? Hawaii
- What is a killer-good dish that you make that impresses everyone? Apple Pie
- What song whisks you right back to high school when you hear it? Time of your Life by Green Day
- What is a food or dish you never eat? Cheesecake
- Who has served as a role model for you? Jesus
- Name one ingredient you cannot live without. Cinnamon
- What have you discovered about blogging that you didn’t know when you started? How much time it takes to make a great post
- What is a weird food combination that you love that doesn’t sound appealing but is really delicious? I like peanut butter and apples but that’s not very weird.
- What is the last book you read and loved? The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Now for me to pay it forward!
I am nominating these wonderful blogs. Please check them and stateeats.com out!
- Yummy Chunklet
- Cook by Book
- What’s Cooking with Chef Amy
- Peanut Butter and Onion
- Budget Friendly, Too
- I Need a Feed
- Roast Potatoes For
- Cooking Is My Sport
- Ice Cream Magazine
- Food For Your Mood
Here are your questions:
- What is your favorite dessert of all time?
- Do you prefer waffles or pancakes?
- What is your favorite season?
- What made you start your blog?
- What do you like on your pizza?
- Do you have a favorite movie?
- Dark, milk, or white chocolate?
- Cat or dog?
- If you could spend a year anywhere, where would it be?
- Tea or coffee?